[Mailman-Developers] Hashing member passwords in config.pck

Tobias Eigen tobias at kabissa.org
Fri Feb 11 04:07:51 CET 2005

>> I would suggest 'mailman 2.2' and introduce password-less membership.
>> Most of the user operations should be done by confirmation
>> string sent by email message. Users can optionally have their
>> passwords which should be stored in hashed format.
>
> This would be great.

I'm very into this idea of password-less membership too.

Cheers,

Tobias

--
Tobias Eigen
Executive Director

Kabissa - Space for Change in Africa
http://www.kabissa.org

* Kabissa's vision is for a socially, economically, politically, and
environmentally vibrant Africa, supported by a strong network of
effective civil society organizations. *