[Mailman-Developers] mailman email harvester

Tobias Eigen tobias at kabissa.org
Thu Feb 10 17:40:29 CET 2005

Hi all,

Is there a way to change the setting to restrict access to the roster
for all lists, globally? If there isn't one, would one of you be
willing to write one quickly? The only other option I see is to remove
the ~mailman/cgi-bin/roster script which would be a pity.

Given the risk, now made worse by Bernhard's very helpfully
distributing this script for spammers, this is a really urgent issue.

Cheers,

Tobias

--
Tobias Eigen
Executive Director

Kabissa - Space for Change in Africa
http://www.kabissa.org

* Kabissa's vision is for a socially, economically, politically, and
environmentally vibrant Africa, supported by a strong network of
effective civil society organizations. *