[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Pydotorg] Volunteer sought to code Mailman/Plesk integration script for use by African organizations

Tobias Eigen tobias at kabissa.org
Thu Feb 3 17:22:00 CET 2005

Hi Skip,

Thanks for the reply. To tell you the truth, I looked at the volunteer
opportunities wiki and it took me just a little bit too much effort to
figure out at the brief moment I took to look at it so I gave it up!
Also had the bad luck of writing a lengthy email to the
mailman-developers list which I then lost through a glitch in my mac
email client. Proof, really, that I am completely useless with email
and should never be allowed to administrate a mailman server. <grin>

In the meanwhile, since I've not managed to get a volunteer to help out
with this particular problem, I have decided to go ahead and pay a
Rackspace (our hosting provider) technician to take care of it for me.
When I have it I'll share the code. I'll keep you all posted.

Cheers,

Tobias

--
Tobias Eigen
Executive Director

Kabissa - Space for Change in Africa
http://www.kabissa.org

* Kabissa's vision is for a socially, economically, politically, and
environmentally vibrant Africa, supported by a strong network of
effective civil society organizations. *