[Mailman-Developers] Spam/Scam button

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Thu Dec 15 17:27:39 CET 2005

While agreeing that MM is not really a good spam control place, my life
would be made easier if:-
      * Marking a message as spam killed all other messages sent by the
        same sender address to that and all other lists currently
        awaiting moderation.
      * Marking a message as spam killed all other messages sent with
        the same subject to that and all other lists currently awaiting
        moderation.

Those 2 together would reduce the messages I see in moderation
substantially - in general I get multiple lists hit with copies of the
same stuff within a few seconds....

Additionally automatically discarding messages where identical subject
combos hit *different* lists on the box and both going to moderation
within a short timeframe would also be a great helper.

Although frankly I'm tempted to just say sod it and make everything that
would be moderated get trashed.

	Nigel.