[Mailman-Developers] Customizing archive page

Peter Lombrozo PLombrozo at veeco.com
Thu Oct 28 08:06:50 CEST 2004

I'm trying to modify the archtocnombox.html page to look more like our company web site.  I was able to add in a form for htDig search which worked fine, but when I added a lot of tables and additional information in the page, MM or pipermail quit parsing the embedded variables (e.g.,%(archive_listing_start)s) and leaves them on the page.  Is there some trick to get it to this, or does the script lose its mind trying to read in all the extra html and give up?  Thanks.

Peter Lombrozo
plombrozo at veeco.com