[Mailman-Developers] Rewrite the email header to hide the "To" address

Patrick Lam patrick at med.cuhk.edu.hk
Mon Oct 4 11:05:53 CEST 2004

Dear Experts,

            Is there any option (or change a small part of code) in Mailman
that allow us to rewrite the "To" field, say "Undisclosed-recipients" so
that the name of the mailing list will not be exposed to the recipients???
Actually, I am using Mailman for email distribution and receive a lot of
virus emails as some of the recipients' machine is infected.  I knew BCC can
help, however, just afraid the users will forget .

            Million thanks!!

Regards,

Patrick

Patrick Lam Sze Fan