[Mailman-Developers] Translation not working?

Christiaan den Besten chris at scorpion.nl
Mon Nov 15 17:44:48 CET 2004

Hi !

I have just confirmed that I have a correct .po and .mo file. Furthermore I
have regenerated the .mo file with msgfmt. After further investigation I now
see that the text displayed to the user is the one in
"Mailman/Cgi/confirm.py". It is defined in the function
"subscription_prompt". I am not yet sure how the whole language translation
stuff works, so I cannot yet see if it calls a 'label' or if it is supposed
to be static text.

Any of the confirm.py developers on the list :)

See
http://lists.wooninvest.nl/mailman/confirm/woningen/9f22402869c91c0781e0af3182f9751f2ef5d0b8
as an example. The text you can't understand is Dutch :)

bye,
Chris