[Mailman-Developers] Translation not working?

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Mon Nov 15 13:48:56 CET 2004

Christiaan den Besten wrote:

> Hi !
>
> I am using a MailMan (mailman-2.1.5-6.src.rpm) list with the "Dutch"
> language. Unfortunately, one of the templates is not working 100%. The
> 'confirm subscription' message is displayed in English and not in Dutch ;(
>
> I have pinpointed the correct return value to be present in the translation
> file (see below). Is there anything I could check / change to debug this ?

According to the mailman i18n page http://www.list.org/i18n.html, the
Dutch language champion is Danny Terweij (danny at terweij.nl). Please send
your patch to him and he will be able to correct the translation in the
SourceForge CVS.

You can also fix YOUR installation by editing the .po file and
generating the .mo file by msgfmt.

http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/