[Mailman-Developers] Offer of help

Russ Pagenkopf russ.pagenkopf at uas.alaska.edu
Fri Nov 12 07:39:08 CET 2004

Not quite sure where to post this, so I thought I'd send it here. I've
just started working with Mailman and when I started to print out the
administrator commands with --help I noticed, ummm, a bit of, well,
shall we say, inconsistency. :) Now I'm not a python programmer (sigh,
another to learn?), but in looking through the files it looks like it
would be fairly simple to edit them to a consistent standard.

I want to contribute back and this is something I can do. Who and how
should I submit these changes? I think a lot of the text descriptions
could also be cleaned up and used on the web page, so I'd be happy to do
that as well.

Russ Pagenkopf