[Mailman-Developers] Mailman with SXIP support, preliminary demo

Andy Smith andyster at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 03:23:19 CET 2004

I posted earlier about my mission to add SXIP support to Mailman, so
this is a follow-up on that now that some code is complete.

I think I have hit all the areas that needed authentication, although
the options area is notably weak as far as integration goes.

To use the demo you will need a sxip account on
https://demohomesite.com, it is a pretty painless sign up (and it
ideally will prevent having to do these kinds of sign ups again).

Demo at:

(Anybody who would like an admin account to test out that interface is
welcome to email me so that I can add their email address as an admin
or moderator)

Everything should be contained under the /mailman/sxip/ path, if it
should fall into /mailman/ I'd appreciate a bug report ;)

Current code available at: http://an9.org/data/mm_sxip.tar.gz or in
svn at http://an9.org/p/browser/mm_sxip

Any comments, suggestions (especially those that include code) are
eagerly awaited.

- Andy Smith