[Mailman-Developers] multipart/alternative

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Wed Mar 10 18:55:40 EST 2004

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:46:42 -0700
Jim Cole <lists at yggdrasill.net> wrote:
> On Mar 10, 2004, at 4:09 AM, Brad Knowles wrote:

> I am trying to find a way to ensure that both parts make it through so
> that people who prefer html in their mail still have the ability to
> view it that way.

No, for we've stated a way to do that: turn off filtering -- but you've
said you want filtering, but not collapsing of multipart/alternative
structures.  Rather than go back and forth, why not state exactly the
behaviour you do want in regard to MIME types, and we'll see what if
anything can be done to meet that.

--
J C Lawrence