[Mailman-Developers] Re: New patch submitted...

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Tue Mar 9 14:29:57 EST 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 14:03, Brad Knowles wrote:
> Barry & Folks,
>
> 	Steve Kostecke submitted a patch recently to mailman (see
> <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=912448&group_id=103&atid=300103>)
> that hopefully fixes a problem with using relative URLs.  At least,
> this patch seems to work for us on the ntp.org project.
>
> 	I was wondering if I could get someone to take a look at it and
> give us comments back?  If we could get this (or something
> equivalent) incorporated into the tree for 2.1.x then I won't have to
> worry about our running a non-standard version of Mailman, which will
> make me feel a lot better.

I'll try to take a look at this soon, although it might not be. ;)

I'd like to get 2.1.5 out before Pycon and I think there are enough
significant changes to warrant getting it out asap.  Also, a few things
have clicked in place recently and I need to start the MM3 Pycon sprint
discussions this week.

Has anybody tried 2.1.5b1 from CVS and is there any feedback on the new
stuff (in particular the bounce processing)?  It seems to have helped
things a lot on python.org.