[Mailman-Developers] Mailman menu items

Jeff Barger maczilla at maczilla.org
Tue Jun 15 12:18:21 EDT 2004

On Jun 15, 2004, at 12:07 PM, Bev Scott wrote:

> I have another question.  Where do you remove sub menu items like
> Membership List under Membership Management.

I suppose you'd have to remove them directly from the files that make
up the interface. You'd need to change the files every time you upgrade
Mailman, so keep lots of notes on what you do to those files (and keep
backups of the unaltered files, of course).

But why on earth would you want to remove the Membership List screen?

-Jeff