[Mailman-Developers] What about bug #880073?

Jürgen A. Erhard jae+python at jerhard.org
Mon Jun 7 23:39:35 EDT 2004

Hi all.

Haven't seen mention of this in 2.1.5, so I thought I'd give a yell.

The longer it takes to fix that (which it doesn't, Bernhard does have
a fix, even if probably not the most elegant), the even longer we have
to live with it.

Bye, J

PS: This bug is *extremely* annoying, since suddenly all the 2.1.4
using lists end up in my main folder, instead of the folders they
belong to.  And just when xiph.org have seen the light and made the
switch to Mailman...

--
                            Jürgen A. Erhard
                     My WebHome: http://jerhard.org