[Mailman-Developers] Somebody can help me ?

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Thu Jul 22 12:04:41 CEST 2004

At 11:48 AM +0200 2004-07-22, <ulisavi at tin.it> wrote:

>  IS IT POSSIBLE TO ELIMINATE FROM THE ADMIN MENU THESE VOICES :
>  Non-digest options
>  Digest options
>  Content filtering
>  Edit the public HTML pages

	Sure.  You can modify the source code which creates the web admin
interface which the list owners would be using.

>  And to fix (pre define) it in a configuration file on the server ?

	In a configuration file?  No.

	This is related to the issue of providing extensive customization
of outgoing messages, only from the perspective of preventing any
kind of customization as opposed to allowing more customization.  See
also
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.037.htp>.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755