[Mailman-Developers] interface dreams

John.Airey at rnib.org.uk John.Airey at rnib.org.uk
Fri Jul 16 11:36:17 CEST 2004

You mean mailman-owner I hope. I get it all the time. Fortunately we don't
have big lists and our biggest list (5000+) just left. However, I suspect
they'll be back when they realise that their external service is pants.

--
John Airey, BSc (Jt Hons), CNA, RHCE
Internet systems support officer, ITCSD, Royal National Institute of the
Tel.: +44 (0) 1733 375299 Fax: +44 (0) 1733 370848 John.Airey at rnib.org.uk

I don't know which is worse. The makers of soap operas thinking they portray
real life or those that watch them thinking it is real life!

--
DISCLAIMER:

and any attachments from your system.

those of RNIB.