[Mailman-Developers] JTABLE + JDBC

Sreenivas Ganji srinoo at rediffmail.com
Mon Jul 5 09:11:47 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I have a problem in JTable.

I wrote a simple application which contains JTextArea and JButtons and JTable.

It is workling like....

We can issue a sql query in TextArea, once click on fetch button, it will displaying records in Jtable, but if records are more, I implemented a button called Next(JButton). My requirement is if records are more than 25, then it should be display only first 25 records, if click on next button, we can get next 25 records, it should be goes until all records (each time only 25 records).

Please let me know, how to fetch and display only few records in JTable from whole recordset.

Please............., if any body knows & have ideas, please share with me.

Regards,
Srini.