[Mailman-Developers] What happens with mailman after a crash

Jeff Warnica jeffw at chebucto.ns.ca
Tue Jan 27 14:29:04 EST 2004

I just happen to remember a note from the Cyrus-IMAP docs that may help you, if
you happen to be running linux with ext2. Quote: "LINUX SYSTEMS USING EXT2FS
ONLY: Set the user, quota, and partition directories to update synchronously."

http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus/download/imapd/install-configure.html