[Mailman-Developers] PLEASE HELP!!!!! need to customize subject line in new subscribers welcome message! in english (en?)

Craig Elkins craig.elkins at verizon.net
Tue Jan 27 13:36:30 EST 2004

PLEASE HELP!!!!! need to customize subject line in new subscribers welcome message! in english (en?)

i can't find the mailman.po english (US) version - i would assume the directory would be called "en" and it would be in messages - but I don't see it.  please tell me what i am missing here - my client is about to shoot me!!!!!!!!  also, after i change the message what else to i need to do?

thanks!

craig