[Mailman-Developers] embedded html problem with large lists

ryan ryan at ipa.darktech.org
Thu Jan 22 23:49:35 EST 2004

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004, Brad Knowles wrote:

> Read Barry's reply, which I believe was sent earlier today.
>
> In short, Mailman doesn't do anything different in this respect,
> regardless of whether there is one recipient or a million.  Something
> else must have happened.

I apologize -- I missed Barry's reply, and coincidentally didn't think my
first post to this list ever made it past the moderator.  Thank you to
Brad and Berry for replying.

Both of you suggested it was not Mailman which caused this behavior.
>From your experience, do you think that it could be my MTA, Sendmail
8.12.6?  It is a fairly stock configuration.  I know this is a bit off
topic, but if anyone has any ideas here, I'd deeply appreciate a response
(on or off list).

Keep up the good work with Mailman, it's a great piece of software!

Thanks again,
Ryan