[Mailman-Developers] Mailman and CVS

Kory Wheatley wheakory at isu.edu
Thu Jan 22 18:36:25 EST 2004

This question is not really related to Mailman, but I'm sure with the
knowledge of the developers it can easily be answered about CVS.

I've been asked to setup a CVS Repository  on a dedicated machine just
for this purpose, of course users will need to be able to add their
updates over the network.

My question is where is good instructions  about using CVS (commands),
and  installing it on one center Repository, and setting up rights for
individuals.

Thank you in advance.

--
Kory Wheatley