[Mailman-Developers] Redirect list to list?

Jeff Warnica jeffw at chebucto.ns.ca
Tue Jan 20 23:40:58 EST 2004

I dont know of any, and this sugestion is off the cuff. (but it would be fun to
try :P)... Do it at the MTA level, ie: (just invented pseudo alias-code)

dontsendstuffhere at freexp.de: |$MAILMAN cvs
cvs at freexp.de:               |$MAILMAN dev
dev at freexp.de:               |$MAILMAN dev

The cvs list may require tweeking to allow messages in that dont seem to be for
it. There is some kind of AKA-ish option, details of which I dont recall.