[Mailman-Developers] Link to main archive web page.

Robby Griffin rmg at terc.edu
Wed Jan 14 09:13:20 EST 2004

On Monday, Jan 12, 2004, at 16:48 US/Eastern, Andrzej Kasperowicz wrote:

> I think that there should be a link to the main archive web page
> in every (under every) archived message seen in archive, because at the
> moment there is only link to the subscribtion page (information page),
> and possibility to sort messages differently, but if I read it sorted
> by
> thread for example, I cannot go back to the begining of the thread or
> the main archive web page by clicking on a link - there is no such a
> link, unfortunatelly.

One of my list owners pointed that out too. People might arrive in the
middle of the archives via Google and not be able to quickly find their
way to the rest of the archives. Here's the change I made to 2.1.1,
though I did have to rebuild my archives afterwards to insert the links
on existing archive pages: