[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 3 Sprint at PyConII?

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Tue Jan 13 23:46:25 EST 2004

Is anybody here planning on coming to PyConII?

http://www.python.org/pycon/dc2004/

It's in my backyard (not literally :), so I'm definitely planning on
coming.  Four days are reserved for sprints, essentially focused hacking
sessions.  Last year's sprints were excellent -- I worked on i18n for
Zope3 with Jim Fulton and others.

I thought I'd ask around here to see who might be interested in a
Mailman3 sprint.  I have enough basic stuff laid out that I think a
couple of people could make some good progress.  If you're a database
wizard (MySQL, BDB, PostgreSQL), u/i guru (ZPT or others), or Twisted
dude/dudette, or just want to dig in and get your fingers dirty, let me
know.  I don't know exactly when or how we need to reserve space for the
sprints yet, so I'm mostly trying to judge interest and availability.
You can email me directly.

The sprints will be from March 20 - 23 (Sat thru Tues) with the
conference running the 24th - 26th.  There's good sushi nearby, or at
least, there was last year! :)