[Mailman-Developers] Mysql MemberAdaptor update.

Kyrian (List) kyrian-list at ore.org
Thu Jan 8 09:54:05 EST 2004

FWIW. I've uploaded a new version of the MySQL member adaptor to the
Mailman patches Sourceforge thing.

Nothing much changed, except it now does a "CREATE IF NOT EXISTS x" on
the table required for whichever list it is being called on, which
crudely, but effectively gets around the need to manually create the
list member tables.

I've yet to incorporate suggestions I received from Barry about how the
internals of it should work, and when I do that, I guess it will be the
next significant release.

As a general thought, I'd be interested to know (if anyone can find out
for me) how many times that patch has been downloaded from Sourceforge.

K.