[Mailman-Developers] Re: add to FAQ? - mailman full raw archive mboxes not anti-spammed

boud boud1 at wp.pl
Wed Feb 18 19:57:38 EST 2004

thanks :) - done:
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.034.htp

(but now i've got my email spammably posted to the RCS :(  )

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004, Terri Oda wrote:

> I don't think the explanation of how to do this belongs in the user
> manual, which is the only documentation I've written currently (and I

This page of the user manual has the title:

http://www.list.org/mailman-member/node40.html
> 11.2 What does Mailman do to help protect me from unsolicited bulk
> email (spam)?

My guess in version 2.1.4 is that the file archtocnombox.html has to
be chosen sometime during installation if the user wishes to use
it. Doesn't this mean it should be in the user manual under this
question? Or is it too technical a question?

Maybe a developer should add some comment to the INSTALL file or a
README.* ?

 grep archtocnmbox mailman-2.1.4/*

gives no hint at all.

boud