[Mailman-Developers] Small patch to templates/en/verify.txt

Michael Heydekamp my at freexp.de
Tue Feb 3 18:07:00 EST 2004

Barry Warsaw <barry at python.org> to Michael Heydekamp on 03.02.04:

> On Tue, 2004-02-03 at 16:53, Michael Heydekamp wrote:

>> Well, I can deliver tons of such kinda fixes for the German
>> translation in the meantime, if there should be any interest.

> You should work with Peer on any German updates, since he's the
> current champion.

I know Peer as a good server admin, but in terms of German language I
have not seen anything in Mailman that looks like that "champions" might
have worked on that stuff (it was obviously not Peer only, BTW).

No offense, just what I'm seeing.

>> If somebody would just care also about *my* questions here... <hint>

> I'll try, but please understand, I get /a lot/ of mail.

I know, same here.  But an answer to my posts wouldn't require that much
text as for AOL discussions and the like, just a few lines of code
(F'up2 => Reply-To) and a short explanation why the monthly passwd
reminder has not been sent out.

Hopefully not too technical for a developers' list? ;)

        Michael