[Mailman-Developers] Need to reset passwords en masse, pls help

hesco at greens.org hesco at greens.org
Fri Dec 31 03:21:56 CET 2004

Holly:  This relates to addressing the password issue.

Barry:

Or should I say that YOUR timing is impeccable.

Do I only need to install that one new script?  Or would
I have to upgrade entirely to the cvs to make this happen?
I think we're running 2.1.5 on the relevant server.  Or 2.1.3.
Can't really remember.

I handle all or pieces of four different mailman installations.
Thank you folks so much for a great product.  It has served
our work well.

-- Hugh