[Mailman-Developers] [Fwd: [vendor-sec] Weak auto-generated passwords in Mailman]

Bob Puff at NLE bob at nleaudio.com
Wed Dec 22 21:06:20 CET 2004

While I agree that on the average, the passwords aren't that critical, I do have a few lists that
are set to require the admin's approval for subscription.  Here, security is a little tighter.

I do routinely disable the monthly password reminders though - there's enough in the web admin that
people can retrieve their passwords if they really need them.

Bob