[Mailman-Developers] Arch docs?

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Tue Dec 21 09:08:09 CET 2004

I had my mailman up and quit working last week, possibly related to
someone removing a couple of lists, but I can find no clue as to why.  I
installed a fresh 2.1.5 (I think the previous was at 2.1.3), to no
avail.  I'm not asking for help debugging the problem, as not only is
this not the right place, but short of getting someone to root around my
system, I don't think it would even be possible.  What I would like is a
pointer to some sort of architectural overview, so *I* can root around
my system myself, with a better idea of where I'm headed than tracing
the code line by line.
http://zope.org/Members/bwarsaw/MailmanDesignNotes/SplittingQrunner gave
some hints, but I couldn't find anything more detailed...  Thanks!