[Mailman-Developers] Qrunner dying

bob at nleaudio.com bob at nleaudio.com
Fri Dec 3 16:48:19 CET 2004

I had a server recently that was running 2.1.5 in which the qrunner
process would die approximately once a week.  Could never find any real
error being logged, and I would just restart it.

Ended up retiring that machine, and replaed it with a newer Mandrake 9.2
box.  Installed Mailman 2.1.5, and that has been running nicely until a
couple days ago, where once again, qrunner stopped.  The only thing I
can see is that there was a message that was posted to one of the lists
that generated this:

Nov 29 02:08:27 web1 postfix/local[32487]: F2FDB1C6015:
to=<list-bounces+urgent=shareyourexperiences.net at web1.nlenet.net>,
orig_to=<list-bounces+urgent=shareyourexperiences.net at globalimpactinc.org>,
relay=local, delay=2, status=bounced
(Command died with status 1: "/home/mailman/mail/mailman bounces list")

I see no corresponding entry in the errors log.

Has anyone else seen this happen?

Bob