[Mailman-Developers] Bug 930819 -- onload focus for admlogin.html

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Thu Aug 5 00:56:29 CEST 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-04 at 18:44, J C Lawrence wrote:

> > (And I thought Barry *was* my friend <wink>)
>
> He appears to be unusually busy.

The byproduct of starting a new job. ;}

But I still have much love for Mailman and y'all, so I haven't forgotten
ya.  I do hope that things will calm down soon and I can get back to
hacking on Mailman.  And take heart: the American football season will
be starting soon, so I'll be back to my favorite past-time of rooting
for my team with a beer and a laptop every Sunday afternoon. :)

-Barry