[Mailman-Developers] not metoo not working?

Ricardo ricardo at rixhq.nu
Sun Apr 25 05:25:29 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have a few subscribers who use the "not metoo" setting in mailman...
but apparently since a few upgrades (i'm now running 2.1.4), it doesn't
work anymore: they *do* get their own posts. I tried it myself and I can
confirm that if I set my subscription to "not metoo", I get my own post
anyway (yes my email adddress is exactly the same as the one i'm
subscribed with).
Anybody here who experiences the same problem with 2.1.4?
or do I need to start digging in the code? :)

TIA,

Ricardo.