[Mailman-Developers] Placing the confirmation string in email body instead of the Subject

Subha Subramanian subha at gotomedia.com
Thu Apr 8 11:46:13 EDT 2004

Hi,
 How do I get mailman to parse the whole message to get the email commands?The email command only works if it is the first line of the email body.
 I am trying to change the subject of the confirmation email to make it user friendly. I changed the verify.txt to include the confirmation cookie and changed Utils.py to read the first 20 lines.
It still doesnt work! What am I missing?

-Subha