[Mailman-Developers] OutgoingRunner qrunning 100% CPU

PieterB PieterB at gewis.nl
Mon Sep 22 09:27:29 EDT 2003

Hi,

One of my qrunners (--runner=OutgoingRunner:0:1 -s) is eating 100%
cpu continuously. I can't find what is causing it to do that.

I found out I forgot one of the "-owner"-aliases for a specific list,
but even after fixing that it is still eating away all CPU-cycles.
I can't find anything strange in the mailman or postfix logs.

Can anybody give me a clue, how I can see what is going wrong?

My system: FreeBSD 4.8, python 2.2.3, mailman 2.1.2

Regards,

Pieter

--
Don't look back, something may be gaining on you.