[Mailman-Developers] Unsubscribe Email command

Kory Wheatley wheakory at isu.edu
Wed Sep 17 18:12:46 EDT 2003

I know that a subscriber can unsubscribe themselves without a password
using the email command, or someone else can
unsubscribe the user if they know their  password to the mailing list.,
with this command
Example: "unsubscribe mail11 address=wheakorypersonal at yahoo.com" and
sending this to list-request at mm.isu.edu

But how can the Administrator of the list unsubscribe anyone without
knowing their password,  I know that the Administrator can do it through
the membership management  option and through the command line, But I
need to do this through the email command. I tried unsubscribing an user
by using the admin password  and the global password, but this don't
work, it requires the subscriber password.  I would like to know if
there is a work around for this?

--
Kory Wheatley
Academic Computing Analyst Sr.