[Mailman-Developers] How do I got the email addresses?

Markus.Zuelch at materna.de Markus.Zuelch at materna.de
Wed Oct 29 05:07:07 EST 2003

Hallo,

I need a way to store (automaticaly, on the fly) the incomming new
Subscriber email-address into an Oracle Database.

Also I need a way to tell Mailman (Version 2.1.3)  not to collect the
email-adresses from its own database, but rather from the Oracle Database
BEFORE
Mailman sends the email to the subscribed recipients.

Can anyone tell me, which modules are responsible for handling the
Subscriber and recipients email-addresses?

Thank you very much

Markus