[Mailman-Developers] RE: [Mailman-Users] Mailman & CPanel?

Martin at Cleaver.org Martin at Cleaver.org
Tue Oct 21 12:05:29 EDT 2003

Can we get a mailing list set up to address and escalate mailman <-> cpanel
issues?

I am particularly concerned about
http://forums.cpanel.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15928 but from the
mailman-users at python.org list there are definitely a whole host of issues
that the mailman-developers would address if we had the correct
communication in place.

Thanks,
   Martin

--
Martin at Cleaver.org - +1 416 832 7759
Melbourne Business School FT 2004 MBA Exchange Participant to Rotman