[Mailman-Developers] Re: Bug tracker (was - 'empty module ...)

Nadim Shaikli shaikli at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 18:04:25 EDT 2003

--- Barry Warsaw <barry at python.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-10-17 at 12:27, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> > I just wanted to report that one of my mailman servers was also hit
> > by this bug. All mails to the list were stopped until I applied the
> > patch (i.e. the shunted messages weren't the problem, new test messages
> > weren't going through)
> >
> > The bug is described here:
> > http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-developers@python.org/msg06288.html
>
> Hey Marc, what version of Mailman are you running?  I thought I'd fixed
> that (a different way) in 2.1.3.

The 'empty module name' bug and patch are noted in Mailman's bug tracking
system as #796950.  The bugs listed in,

are these bugs being looked into and/or inspected.  There seem to be
a plethora of bugs reported which have not been inspected and/or
assigned and/or followedup/commented upon (which is rather unfortunate).

Is this bug tracker being actively used by the developers ?

 - Nadim