[Mailman-Developers] Zest as an Archiver

Iain Bapty i.bapty at student.umist.ac.uk
Wed Oct 15 05:56:51 EDT 2003

Hey,

I'm a 3rd year Computer Science student at UMIST in Manchester, UK just
starting my 3rd year project. My project is to create a new archiver
component for Mailman based on Zest. I'm posting this message to both
User and Developer lists as I would appreciate feedback from as many
people as possible (for my requirements capture stage).

I have a number of questions

    * What problems exist with the Pipermail Archiver?
    * What features would you like to see in a new Archiver?
    * Would you be willing for me to email you questions in the future
      (not on the groups)?

Any replies are very much appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Iain Bapty