[Mailman-Developers] CVS re-organization for MM 2.2

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Fri Oct 10 15:09:20 EDT 2003

I'm starting to work on straight up MM 2.2 features, which means that
the head and the -maint branch are going to start diverging.  This will
be especially painful for the i18n'ers because I think it'll start to be
nearly impossible to backport .po file changes.  I've sent a separate
message to mailman-i18n outline my hope that we can join the Translation
Project [1]

For these and other reasons, I'm probably going to do some
reorganization of the CVS repository (probably forgoing the revision
history -- ah Subversion :).

One of the planned changes is to move some of the top level directories
out of into a separate CVS module.  I'm pretty sure I want to move
admin, but there may be others.  I'm probably also going to move the
READMEs into doc.

-Barry