[Mailman-Developers] Manually marking something as bouncing?

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Fri Oct 10 12:46:55 EDT 2003

I know, I should probably be able to find this, but for some reason it's
eluding me...

Is there some way in which people can manually be marked as bouncing so that
the "are you there?" notices still go out?  We get a fair number of uncaught
bounces and it'd be handy to be able to do that rather than no-mailing the
person.

Alternatively, how hard is it to add new bounce forms to mailman?  This
probably won't help most of my admins, since I'm one of very few with the
access to the box that I suspect is necessary, but at least I could add in
the ones that we see more frequently.

 Terri