[Mailman-Developers] Strange behaviour

Mikhail Sobolev mss at mawhrin.net
Tue Oct 7 18:23:23 EDT 2003

Barry,

I get the correct information.  I even tried to remove myself from the
mailing list and subscribe back (as the original message suggested it
was the list hosted on my computer), however I could not get that
errornous message.  I'll investigate better and return with better
understanding what is wrong and when it happens.

--
Misha