[Mailman-Developers] More on Mysql MemberAdaptor?

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Sun Nov 30 17:05:10 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 13:04, Kyrian wrote:

> The only major problem I have is the return types for
> {get,set}DeliveryStatus. I can't work out how I'm suppose to return a
> tuple of values, and what they should be.

Actually, these methods don't return tuples.  In OldStyleMemberships.py,
the underlying data structure records the change time and stores this as
a tuple in the appropriate dictionary.  You wouldn't need to do that.
E.g. you could use a Timestamp column that gets automatically updated at
any change.  Then you'd just return this column for in the
getDeliveryStatusChange() method.