Fwd: RE: [Mailman-Developers] RE: [Mailman-Users] Mailman & CPanel?

Martin at Cleaver.org mrjcleaver at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 15 10:29:19 EST 2003

Hi Barry,

   It seems this is the key - you need to open a cpanel account
and cpanel needs to treat the Mailman development team as a
"licensed cPanel customer". This will enable you to file support
requests and see the code that cpanel uses to mould mailman to
fit.

I appreciate the need to register at the cpanel site. It keeps
the signal to noise ratio higher - and approval was quite rapid
for me.

Note that I cannot request these scripts as I am an end user not
a cpanel registeree. Even if I could, the scripts would not mean
much to me.

I just want my archives to work!!!

Best regards and thanks to all,
   Martin.