[Mailman-Developers] What might this be?

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Tue Nov 18 21:14:09 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 21:02, Bob Puff at NLE wrote:
> Just saw this tonight, after installing a CVS 2.2a0 last Thursday:

To be honest, I wouldn't recommend using 2.2 on a production system.
Right now it works and hasn't diverged much from 2.1, but I'm not making
any guarantees during alpha.  If you're looking for something stable,
please use the 2.1 branch (specifically, the tag Release_2_1-maint).

I think this error is saying that somehow the connection between
Mailman's stdout and your web server got snipped.