[Mailman-Developers] New SpamAssassin handler on sf.

Jeff Warnica jeffw at chebucto.ns.ca
Tue Nov 11 21:07:52 EST 2003

ID 840426

This is different from the 'other' SA handler as it deals with pre-taged
messages. IMHO this is far more likely to be the case in an ISP
enviroment. The general concensious on my MTA's mailing list being that
all mail should be tagged, flagged, and passed on leaving it up to
'something else' to decide what to do with spam (user agents could drop,
or filter it, Mailman qualifies as a UA in this scheme :)

The MailScanner install here might be using non-standard headers, but it
shouldnt be too hard to figgure out what to change.. Thinking about it
now I shold have put the header name and get-the-score RE as options,
but oh well.