[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Announce] A book on Mailman? Opinions, please.

Kurt Seifried listuser at seifried.org
Fri Nov 7 16:43:43 EST 2003

You may want to consider some basic performance tuning for sending large
amounts of email and limited anti-spam to prevent lists being overwhelmed by
crap (moderated or not). I would make it mailman specific, if it isn't you
may as well call it "mailing lists".

Kurt Seifried, kurt at seifried.org
A15B BEE5 B391 B9AD B0EF
AEB0 AD63 0B4E AD56 E574