[Mailman-Developers] RE: [Mailman-Announce] A book on Mailman? Opinions, please.

Steve Ensley sensley at afo.net
Fri Nov 7 16:18:11 EST 2003

We are dropping the use of Mailman ( not enough reporting and too slow).
But if you write a book on list server software, you might evaluate
different versions and explain how they differ in features and why a feature
is important.  It has taken us two years to learn all of that.  A book would
have beena nice aide.  Thanks!

Steve