[Mailman-Developers] Repeating messages

Michael Yount csf at moscow.com
Thu May 22 21:56:31 EDT 2003

There is at least one problem case:  someone posts a message from an
address that isn't subscribed to the list and receives a notice that the
message was moderated/rejected.  That person then posts the message
again from the correct address, and again receives a notice, this time
because the message is a duplicate.

Michael